Legal Information, Privacy & Policies
1. Who are we?
The website www.speedibake.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Speedibake, a business division of ABF Grain Products Limited, company number 00079590. Our registered address is Weston Centre, 10 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 4QY United Kingdom. Speedibake, a business division of ABF Grain Products Limited, is part of the Associated British Foods plc group of companies. References to "we", "our" or "us" in this privacy Statement mean Speedibake, a business division of ABF Grain Products Limited.
This Privacy Statement sets out what will happen to information that you provide to us. By providing us with your information you agree that we may use your information in the ways set out in this Privacy Statement.
We may amend and update this privacy notice from time to time and new versions will be posted on our website, www.speedibake.co.uk.
2. What information do we collect about you?
When you visit our Site, we may collect and process the following information (“your information”) about you:
• information that you provide by filling in a form on the Site, such as your name, postal address, email address and telephone number. For example, you may be required to provide this information when you request additional product information via the ‘get in touch’ feature of the website;
• information concerning your visit to our Site such as traffic data, location data, and other communication data;
• information about your computer, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to enable us to identify trends. This is statistical data and does not identify any individual;
• any correspondence you send to us (whether by email or post or otherwise);
We are aware that your information may be confidential and we will protect the confidentiality of your information in accordance with our normal procedures and legal requirements.
3. How will we use your information?
We will use the information we hold about you:
• for our internal purposes such as quality control, site performance, system administration, internal record keeping and to evaluate use of the Site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us
We will not hold your information for any longer than is necessary in order to respond to any correspondence received.
4. Where do we transfer your information to?
We will not transfer your information to, or store it, outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
5. How do we keep your information secure?
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure your data is held securely.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will apply our normal procedures and comply with legal requirements to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our site may from time to time contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of those sites, please note that those sites ought to have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for those sites or for their privacy policies.
Please check those privacy policies before you submit your information to those sites.
6. How to contact us